Subject: Choosing the neighborhood for your home
Buying a home is an investment in the neighborhood as well as the house. In fact, the character and amenities of the neighborhood may be as important to the property value as the house itself. No matter what kind of neighborhood you’re looking for, it's important to know its history and future when you decide to buy. Here’s what to research:
1. Recent sales – Find out if the market is slow and what homes have been selling for.
2. Homes now for sale – What homes are listed in the area, and are they listed above past sales? This will give you a good idea of the area's overall market value.
3. Home appreciation – Historical data on sales gives the best indicator of a neighborhood's potential. Are homes appreciating at 3%, 5%, 10% or higher every year?
4. Schools – School scores and district boundaries are very important to research before moving into a neighborhood. The closest school is not always in your district, and school scores reveal if a neighborhood is invested in the schools' success.
5. Crime – Get the hard facts about any problems in the neighborhood -- don't depend on anecdotal information.
6. Demographics and growth – Find out how the area is growing and changing.
7. Community – Learn about neighborhood features, such as public schools, shopping areas, parks, commuting options and more.
I can help you with this information. Please give me a call or email me any questions you have. You’ll find that the more you know about the neighborhoods you’re considering, the easier it will be to narrow your search for your new home.
Complimentary Charlotte DVD
About The Author
His testimonials speak volumes about his work ethic.
Rich Ferretti is a Charlotte NC Residential Real Estate Professional that can assist you with the purchase and/or sale of real estate in Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding areas, from bank owned homes to new construction to waterfront property, and everything in between.
· Rich is a Relocation Specialist that has created a network of real estate professionals throughout the country in an effort to assist people relocating to Charlotte NC.
· Rich Ferretti is a true professional and expert in the field of relocation and can serve many purposes beyond a simple home search.
· In addition to being a Relocation Specialist, Rich also holds the designations of Broker, Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), and e-PRO. Rich is also licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina and New Jersey.
If you are considering Homes for Sale in Charlotte NC, Rich can help!
Call or email today for your complimentary Charlotte DVD, quantities are limited.
Please visit www.RichFerretti.com for your Real Estate Needs.
Rich Ferretti – Broker/Realtor - 704-564-0807 – Rich@RichFerretti.com