Friday, October 3, 2008

Mint Hill North Carolina

Mint Hill North Carolina is where I call home. I often refer to Mint Hill as where Mayberry meets the 21st Century.

  • Small town feel where I can take my grandkids for some home made ice cream at Carolina Creamery.
  • How about our fall festival, Mint Hill Madness!!! Unfortunately, we had some rainy weather this year and had to cancel the Friday night festivities.

However, Saturday morning the parade went off with some lingering showers but everyone young and old enjoyed the parade with various floats, beauty queens and of course the local High School Bands. It's always a crowd favorite and it kicks off Madness.

Saturday night was in full swing with games, rides and Great food. Everyone hung around for the fireworks. The Mint Hill Chamber does a great job with this project and president Tony Long should be commended for his organizational skills to make this one of Mecklenburg County's big events.

Didn't make it this year, mark your calendar for next year or send me an email so I can send you a reminder.

Mint Hill, my home town.

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com