Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Google and 411

Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like this!!!

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411.  This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number.  I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number.  I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the other end says, "City & State."  I say, " Garland , Texas ."  He says, "Business, Name or Type of Service."  I say, Firewheel Golf Course."  He says, "Connecting" and Firewheel answers the phone.  How great is that?  This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google.com/goog411/

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com