Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Time Home Buyers Charlotte NC

Thank you for all you comments regarding my Blog for First Time Home Buyers.

In order to continue to inform not only first time home buyers but buyers in general I have decided to discuss some of the issues in further details.  Look for them here in future Rich Ferretti real estate blog.

You’re questions have been an inspiration to me and I want to give back to all my loyal listeners (readers of course)

Send your questions and comments to my email address Rich@RichFerretti.com

Thank you and Enjoy the day

All the Best

Rich

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com