Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mint Hill NC Real Estate

So many people have asked me "Who do you recommend for additional services"

Here is a partial list of my preferred lenders.

http://www.charlottescustomhome.com/

Knowing and using the right people make all the difference.

These are professionals I know and trust and you can too.

Email me at Rich@RichFerretti.com for my complete list of preferred professional.

Make it your day

Rich

Rich Ferretti is your Mint Hill real estate professional. Rich also serves Matthews and Charlotte.

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com