Saturday, November 21, 2009

How to choose a Real Estate Agent.

People often ask me—how do I choose a real estate professional.

There really is difference between Real Estate Brokers and Agents.

People like to do business with professionals they know, like and trust. When I first meet a client, I establish a relationship. Once they get to know me it’s much easier to work with someone. You must be honest and trustworthy. I always offer my clients a list of present or past clients or direct them to my web site www.RichFerretti.com and they can read the testimonials.

Then it’s down to the nuts and bolts. What services do you offer and how will you market my house. Here’s a list of services that are always provided. Not sometimes—Always.

This list helps clients distinguish the differences in commitment and dedication

Compare the services I give to my clients. Then ask your agent, how they propose to market your house. Don’t get caught with a “List and Run” attitude.

When you list your home with me I always provide the following:

  • First of all I purchase a home warranty for you ($385 value), yes “I” pay for that
  • Next, I bring in the professionals
  • Full professional color pictures.
  • Virtual tour set to music with full details about your home.
  • Your home will receive a personalized web site if available
  • Posted on all the Major Web sites
  • Blue print is created of your home with measurements
  • Full color brochures for prospective buyers
  • Open House that is promoted and marketed on WBT radio
  • Home is featured on Realtor.com
  • Virtual tour is promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Saw it on line and Postlets Portals
  • The entire home tour with full details is sent to my client data base including other realtors, mortgage lenders, investors and my preferred contractors.

So now you know ---there really is a difference.

Get the facts---Make the right choice.

It’s all about helping you attain your goals.

Call or email me today.

Let’s sell your house today.

Rich Ferretti is a Charlotte NC real estate professional. Rich has been helping people home for over 20 years.

Shouldn't you have Rich Ferretti on your side. Of course you should!!!!!

Call Rich Ferretti 704 564 0807

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com