Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rich Ferretti and the Charlotte NC Housing Market.

Rich Ferretti
10801 Johnston Road, Suite 216
Charlotte, NC 28277 (704) 564-0807
rich@richferretti.com
www.richferretti.com
Broker / Realtor NC & SC

“Exceeding your expectations in Real Estate Service”

Knowing I can make a difference and entrusting me with your Real Estate needs, I promise to provide you with my total loyalty, dedication and to conduct all business with a focus on professionalism, integrity and service.

It is my goal as your full service Real Estate Broker, specializing in Charlotte NC and the surrounding areas, to provide you with superior service at all times.

My local expertise and extensive real estate experience will benefit you whether you are serious about buying or selling a home at this time, or are a returning client checking out the many homeowner
resources we offer.

Buying a home? I look forward to helping you select the home of your dreams by taking time to listen to your needs and desires.

Selling a home? My real estate expertise and many effective marketing programs will give you the exposure and edge you need to sell your home quickly for top dollar.

Returning Client? I appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you and hope you take advantage of the valuable resources I provide.

Come back to visit often!

I consider the Charlotte area an excellent place to reside and would love to share with you my enthusiasm for the many neighborhoods that encompass it. I pride myself on providing unparalleled service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how I can best assist you with your real estate needs.

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com