Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in the South

Christmas in the South

Having lived most of my life in New Jersey- I have to tell you, I love celebrating Christmas in the South.

After talking with my sister yesterday, she still lives up North and having her tell me about the pending snow storm I know I made the right decision moving south especially to Charlotte NC.

It’s takes a little getting used to the weather but that’s easy. Yesterday it was 65 degrees and if it wasn’t drizzling I would have played golf.

The affordability of housing, lower taxes, friendly people and you gotta love the weather.

Let me tell you about Charlotte –Ya hear!!!!

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com