Saturday, July 19, 2008

Market Conditions and Newsletters

I have released my July e-Newsletter and my video newsletter. These two resources are packed full of real estate news, as well as Charlotte market conditions. I welcome you to check these out and subscribe if you are interested. Topics include information on real estate loans, effective selling, What you should know about a "buyer's market" and much much more.

Rich Ferretti's Charlotte Real Estate e-Newsletter
Rich Ferretti's Charlotte Real Estate Video Newsletter

If there is any real estate topic on which you would like more information, especially as it pertains to the Charlotte area residential market--I would love to hear from you. Comment below or send me an email.



Want more information about the Charlotte area real estate market? Check out www.richferretti.com

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com