Monday, July 21, 2008

Charlotte - a sports city!

Dear Rich --

I am a HUGE sports fan. I love hockey, football, basketball... you get the point! I am moving to Charlotte after I finish up my Masters at UVA in a few months and I really want to get into some of the local sports teams.

Rob W. - UVA

Dear Rob,

Well, welcome to Charlotte, NC -- I know you will enjoy your move here. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with your relocation.

Charlotte is home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Checkers Ice Hockey, Charlotte Knights Triple AAA Baseball and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte 49ers featuring the nationally ranked Division I Basketball and Soccer teams. There is of course golf - with the PGA stop here , and NASCAR too. And those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head... Charlotte is an active community and with plenty of people living on or near our lakes, there are some great water sports as well.

Since there are so many newcomers to the Charlotte area, you will find fans of all sports and sports teams here as well. Pockets of Pittsburgh Steelers fans meet on Sundays during football season, and college basketball fans gather together around TVs throughout the month of March. There is in fact, no lack of sports fanatics in Charlotte.

Enjoy your new home in Charlotte, and congratulations on finishing up your Masters!

Regards,
Rich Ferretti








Want more information about the Charlotte area real estate market? Check out www.richferretti.com

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com