So you decided to see your home. Now what? You could try to sell it on your own or contract a professional real estate broker. What do Real Estate agent do anyway.
Let's discuss selling your home. Here is my list of top items I proved to all my clients.
Top listing agents sell homes day in and day out. Here is a list of services most listing agents offer to sellers:
- Top-notch marketing materials and proven selling systems.
- Professional virtual tours and photography.
- Wide Internet exposure.
- Promotion at company meetings and MLS meetings.
- Networking with fellow real estate agents.
- Price guidance according to market data and recent sales.
- Home stagers, inspector and repair contractor referrals.
- Buyer feedback and private showings.
- Confirmation of potential buyer qualifications.
- Counter offer and negotiation expertise.
So what are your thoughts? If you have been trying to sell your home as a FSBO and you're still living there, give me a call. At least let's meet for coffee and some good conversation.
Rich Ferretti, your Matthews Homes and Mint Hill Homes specialist.
Call Rich Today