Saturday, March 29, 2008

Buyer's Testimonial

To Whom It May Concern:

Rich Ferretti, of Southern Winds Realty, has asked to write a letter of recommendation on his behalf, and I am very happy to do so.

I met Rich last March when I first began looking at properties. I was immediately impressed when he graciously introduced himself with a warm and friendly smile and a firm handshake. I know that may seem old fashioned these days, but it's the little courtesies that tell you about the character of the person.

I knew instantly that Rich was a professional who took his work seriously, and I felt that I would be in good hands. Rich also took the time to learn about me and what I was was looking for in a home. He put me on his e-mail list, and every day I received listings of properties that met my criteria. Rich and I quickly established a comfortable rapport where I could call him when I saw properties that interested me. He was very prompt in returning phone calls and e-mail messages and answered my (many) questions honestly and thoroughly.

Rich and I visited a couple of homes several times, but I never felt pressured to buy or that I was wasting his time if I didn't put in an offer. He'd always say, "You're the one who has to live there!"

When I did find a home, Rich was invaluable in making the process easy. From contract to closing, Rich was on the ball organizing and coordinating and making sure everything was done right and on time. He also kept in contact with me each step of the way so that I always knew what was going on.

And Rich's services don't end with closing. He's also an excellent resource for contractors, handymen, painters, etc, and has offered advice on improvements that may increase the value of my home. I don't plan to sell my home any time soon, but when that day comes, my first call will be to Rich Ferretti. I enjoyed working with Rich.....and I think you will, too!

Sincerely,
Judith Porter
New Home Owner - Charlotte, NC

Want more information about the Charlotte area real estate market? Check out www.richferretti.com

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com