Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New York City

Hello All,

Well I finally arrived in NYC yesterday and checked into the hotel. The weather is quite warm here and I expected much cooler weather. Oh Well!!!!

The Inman seminar starts at 9 am and I thought I would wonder the streets in search of a jelly donut. I haven't had a good donut since I relocated to Charlotte from New Jersey. I'll let you know how I make out.

When I look back upon my decision to move to Charlotte NC and Mint Hill NC I understand that there are just toooooo many people up here and everything is so crowded. Don't get me wrong I love NYC but miss Charlotte already...and it's only been 1 day.

Enjoy the day

Rich

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com