Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mint Hill North Carolina

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone.

I hope this is your best year ever.

As we start the New Year I wanted to tell everyone that I have now launched another web site especially for Mint Hill North Carolina Real Estate. This site has all the specs and features you are used to using but will have more detailed info on Mint Hill and Charlotte, North Carolina.

Many of my friends and colleagues have asked for more info to research their move to this beautiful area of the country. I must admit, that is one of the reasons I moved here.

When you get a chance go to www.MintHillRealty.com and read the article Todd Whitehurst and his fantastic magazine did on me. I explained that Mint Hill NC is where Mayberry NC meets the 21st century. Our small town is growing but with a controlled growth plan, and that's a great way to go. Cudo's to our mayor and commissioners.

Keep checking the site for updates.

All the best

Rich

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com