Tuesday, December 7, 2010

For Sale By Owner---Are you Protected??/

Trying to sell your own home? Be Careful..... 

Buyers sue sellers, are you protected? Well are you? Get the facts....

We live in the most litigious country in the world! In real estate, buyers sue sellers, not the other way around. Are you legally protected if an unforeseen lawsuit arrives at your door?

When you work with me, your interests are my interests. It is my job to make sure that all the necessary disclosures and procedures are handled properly to minimize your legal exposure.

As your local economic and real estate expert, I am here to serve our local community. Call me today to discuss how I might be able to help you navigate all those forms, disclosures, and processes to protect you and your interests.

You decided to sell your home..now what?
 
Call me and let's talk. My marketing plan has helped many homeowners move on...dont' settle
 
Want more information about the Mint Hill, Matthews and Charlotte area real estate market? Check out www.minthillrealty.com

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com