Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Get off the Fence!

Are you sitting on the fence? Have you thought about buying that first home and you are just waiting for the right time? IT IS THE RIGHT TIME!

The first-time $8,000 home buyer tax credit has helped many people to get “off the fence” and it has now been extended through April! It is a buyer's market and there has never been better opportunities to get a great deal on a great home AND get money back. Now is the time to start looking for that new home!

Currently there is a decent inventory in the Mint Hill and Matthews areas of Charlotte that are perfect for couples and families seeking to take advantage of these great deals. Please check out my real estate website for featured listings.

I understand that the decision to buy a first home is a big one for my clients and I am dedicated to making sure that I give each and every one of my clients all of the information and the resources they need to make an informed decision. I spend as much time as possible BEFORE we ever look at homes to find out what you are looking for, what your lifestyle is, how your family will live in the new home and how your circumstances may change, (planning to add to yor family soon? Sending any off to college?). We look at your budget, your needs, your wants. When we finally get in the car and look at homes, I am very in-tune with what you want to see, and you have been educated on what you need to do to find the perfect fit for you. Rarely do I spend days looking at house after house after house with my clients, because I try to make sure we only look at the homes in the neighborhoods, at the price range, in the floorplan with the features you want!

Please consider working with me if you are seeking a new home in Charlotte or the Charlotte area. When you are ready, call Rich Ferretti! 704-564-0807


If you would like more information about the Mint Hill, Matthews and Charlotte area real estate market? Check out www.minthillrealty.com

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com