Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mint HIll NC - You'll love it here

Mint Hill NC

Looking for a small friendly home town—well you found it. You have to spend the day in Mint Hill, explore the shops and restaurants to fully understand why I call Mint Hill home.

After spending a few hours with us, you’ll understand why I live here.

Nothing beats Mint Hill Madness, our September event starts off with the Mint Hill Lions 5K Race, followed by a grand parade up Main St. You don’t want to miss Saturday night’s fireworks and carnival. The festival starts Friday night and closes Sunday afternoon. I know you’ll love it just as much as my family does.

If you’d like more info on Mint Hill NC and Mint Hill properties, call, email or text me.

I’d love to share my passion with you and why I call Mint Hill NC home.

Rich Ferretti

www.RichFerretti.com

Rich@RichFerretti.com

704-564-0807

No comments:

Visit Rich Ferretti on Active Rain


You can find great local Mint Hill, North Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Rich Ferretti is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Blog Listing

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

About Me

My photo
Charlotte North Carolina Real Estate Professional. Visit our site www.RichFerretti.com